Saturday 3 September 2011

Gaming:New beginnings...

This is my first ever blog post and it is my introduction to what I will be posting in the future from now on.
For starters I am a very passionate gamer which is an interest I share with one of my good friends
  who inspired me to write this blog. He has started his own blog series and one of his recently added post can be viewed at Persona FTW. Anyway let me continue. Gaming is one of my most enjoyable interests besides Hockey but in most cases I find it difficult to live my gaming interest out to its full potential. Frequently games are TOO expensive to get hold of, and living in South Africa makes the situation a whole lot worse. I recently pre-ordered Gears of War 3: Limited Edition which cost me R700,00 (which is actually cheap for a limited edition) and will probably be one of my only games until Christmas time. Price is just one factor which influences my gaming, another is time. Its hard to find the time to actually sit down, relax and enjoy a videogame with or without friends. The only time I get to actually play games is if I find myself free on a weekend. In my blog series I will focus on many different games and announcements happening around the world and will TRY to give a little input on games I have played to keep everyone happy. My friend   will post on similar items as me but will include Anime and other exciting news. I will also keep you posted on other items such as movies. This is just an introduction of what is to come so keep your eyes on my profile. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment